Sunday, November 19, 2006

Random mumblings - October 6, 2006

Originally posted November 13, 2006



October 6, 2006

5:47 PM

While listening to Atomic Kitten’s cover of Eternal Flame, I felt a huge surge of unexplainable emotions. I feel low, well maybe because I feel a little bit under the weather. But generally, I just feel tired. Actually I am tired of a lot of things – work and family figures prominently. But what bothers me most is how disagreeable I can become as a person.

I find myself driving people away most of the time. There’s a certain frustration that fuels this unconscious act to shoo people away from me. Am I just generally mad at the world or am I just lonely?

Why do we crave for companionship? Why do we seek friendship? Why do we need validation in our lives? Am I overlooking the fact that there are actual people that can provide me these – my family and my closest friends??


No comments: