Sunday, November 19, 2006

House music playlist of the day

Originally posted November 9, 2006


Thank God for Internet Radio! Or should i thank the guys who created internet radio?

Music is vital in the creative process. It inspires you. It distracts you. It keeps you awake. It energizes you. I cant think straight whenever i dont have my music. House is my choice. It keeps me happy, and happiness is important in the creative process.

Below is a playlist from my favorite internet radio station. Maybe i can pick some tracks up for my year end compilation...if you dig house, these songs are worth listening to...



05:43 pm Kristine W. Megamix
05:39 pm Whitney Houston Love That Man (Peter Rauhofer
05:32 pm Chelo Cha Cha (Dave Aude Cha Mixshow Edit)
05:27 pm Kelly Clarkson Because of You
05:24 pm Conways A Walk In The Park
05:18 pm Teamsters Feels Like Love (Full Length Vocal)
05:14 pm Wendy Phillips Stay (Airscape Remix)
05:11 pm Booka Hade 'Mandarine Girl'
05:07 pm Africanism Allstars Summer Moon
05:03 pm Aurora Real Life
04:56 pm Goldfrapp Ooh La La (Benny Benassi Remix)
04:52 pm Jinnel When I'm With You (Anthony Aci
04:48 pm Soul Avengerz Feat. Javine Don't Let The Morning Come
04:45 pm Jessica Simpson A Public Affair
04:39 pm Nicki French Total Eclipse of the Heart

No comments: