Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A change is in order

Are RESOLUTIONS good for just the beginning of a new year?


I guess the tone of my last post gave you an idea of my current state. I am unhappy of how my life is going right now. I feel that all aspects of it are failing miserably. Really, there is no one to blame, but my self. I guess im just trying to hide the fact that there is something seriously wrong with me and how i run my life. And now, im in a more serious slump, worse that what i had gone through the previous year.

I feel that i need to change alot. And this entry is dedicated to the things that I intend to change in the comming months. Like what my friend said, and I believe it's also written in the book "The Little Prince" - "tell the universe and it shall conspire to bing you what you desire." Im telling the universe now, or the world wide constellation of bloggers, at least of the things i intend to change and, hopefully, by this time next year i would've been successful at turning my lie arorund for the better.



From this point forward, I will:


LOVE MYSELF and accept myself for who i am, what i can become and what i cannot be.

REFRAIN from envying others because of what they have that i do not.

DISCONNECT from people who do not provide a positive influence in my life.

LET GO of the things that were and instead focus on the NOW and plan for the FUTURE.

RESPECT others for their individuality, choices, and preferences.

ACCEPT people for who they are and try to learn as much good things from them as possible.

LEARN the true value and purpose of life resources and harness them to gain a competetive and positive advantage.

RESPECT my body and treat it in the best possible way.


These are just some of the resolutions i have come up with in order to hopefully make a positive change. Somehow, the universe will conspire to help me achieve these goals and live for the better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u forgot something. SMILE. not only at the onset of sunrise when everything is readying for the new adventures of the day but also on the cast of sunset when everything is closing the day with all the lessons they learned all day long. :)

Rico said...

See, I did think about that, but it was more of a mental note, than a declaration...

Unknown said...

ok. i would like to see that more often. hehehe